Job Title: Support Worker
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Shift pattern: flexible shift pattern including evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays
Location: Belgrave Road, Hammersmith (accessible from Shephard's Bush & Stamford Brook)
Driving Licence: Desirable
Are you passionate about providing high standards of care? If you share our passion to improve the lives of disabled people, we’d love to hear from you.
Choice Support is an innovative national social care charity providing support to people with learning disabilities. For over 30 years we have enabled people to lead the lives they want with support that’s right for them.
Why work for us?
“I enjoy working for Choice Support because everyone in the company gets treated fairly and is looked after properly. My job as a Support Worker is really rewarding in so many different ways. It’s the best job I have had by far.”
• We are committed to learning and development and have been accredited as an Investor in People at Silver level
• We offer clear career progression for those wanting to progress
• We reward our staff by offering additional benefits including the opportunity to earn a discretionary quarterly bonus of £150 for dedicated attendance, childcare voucher schemes, discounted shopping vouchers and much more
What does the role look like?
As a support worker in our service in Northolt, your role will be to support your role will be to support people who are living in their own accommodation.
Your duties will also include:
• Accompanying them to the shops or cinema
• Basic housekeeping such as cooking or cleaning
• Helping them to learn new skills
• Personal Care (e.g. using the toilet, bathing)
Do I need experience?
Quite simply - no! Our outstanding training, development and support means that we don’t need you to have experience. What we do ask for is that you are able to commit to our values at all times - safe, respectful, empowering, person-centred, ambitious, honest, collaborative, innovative and adaptable. And if you do have experience – that’s great too.
If you’re ready to make life more interesting then we would love for you to apply online today.
Choice Support is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date