We’ll be at the Aylesbury
Care & Support Jobs Careers Fair on Tuesday 26th March 2019.
Come and visit us and hear about our latest career opportunities. Find out more
and sign up here today - http://bit.do/aylesbury
Job Title: Bank Support Worker
Salary: £8.23 per hour
Driving Licence: Desirable
Choice Support is a national charity supporting people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health needs. We put people at the centre of everything we do, so that they get support that truly meets their needs.
We value people for who they are, and we expect everyone we support to be respected in society. Nobody should be held back from achieving their dreams because of their disability. We believe that with the right support everyone can live the life they choose.
Why work for us?
“I enjoy working for Choice Support because everyone in the company gets treated fairly and is looked after properly. My job as a Support Worker is really rewarding in so many different ways. It’s the best job I have had by far.”
• We are a friendly organisation and can offer flexible working hours
• We are committed to learning and development and have been accredited as an Investor in People at Silver level
• We offer clear career progression for those wanting to progress
• We reward our staff by offering additional benefits including the opportunity to earn a discretionary quarterly bonus of £150 for dedicated attendance, discounted shopping vouchers and much more
What does the role look like?
As a bank support worker in our service in Buckinghamshire, your role will be to support people who are living in their own accommodation.
Your duties will also include:
• Accompanying them to the shops or cinema
• Basic housekeeping such as cooking or cleaning
• Helping them to learn new skills
• Personal Care (e.g. using the toilet, bathing)
Do I need experience?
Quite simply - no! Our outstanding training, development and support means that we don’t need you to have experience. What we do ask for is that you are able to commit to our values at all times - safe, respectful, empowering, person-centred, ambitious, honest, collaborative, innovative and adaptable. And if you do have experience – that’s great too.
If you’re ready to make life more interesting then we would love for you to apply online today.
Choice Support is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.