Job Title: Enterprise Assistant
Hours: Permanent Full Time
Salary: £8.21 Per Hour
Location: Erith Near Bexley, DA8
Manual driving licence is essential for this role.
Choice Support is a national charity supporting people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health needs. We put people at the centre of everything we do, so that they get support that truly meets their needs.
We value people for who they are, and we expect everyone we support to be respected in society. Nobody should be held back from achieving their dreams because of their disability. We believe that with the right support everyone can live the life they choose.
Why work for us?
“I enjoy working for Choice Support because everyone in the company gets treated fairly and is looked after properly. My job as a Enterprise Assistant is really rewarding in so many different ways. It’s the best job I have had by far.”
• We are a friendly organisation and can offer flexible working hours.
• We offer clear career progression for those wanting to progress.
• We reward our staff by offering additional benefits including the opportunity to earn a discretionary quarterly bonus of £150 for dedicated attendance, discounted shopping vouchers and much more.
What does the role look like?
We are looking for an Enterprise Assistant to join our team in Erith – the role of an Enterprise Assistant will be to support individuals, predominantly with learning disabilities, mental health and other associated impairments.
Your role will include:
• To support people working in a business environment.
• Providing tuck boxes for local companies and businesses, working alongside service users with a range of disabilities and mental health needs.
• Planning the day's activities with the people attending the service in the morning meetings.
• Encourage independence and team work.
• Ensure the orders for the customers are completed, this includes packing of the food trays, setting up runs for delivery and managing the finances/banking.
• Key working and setting goals, promoting health and well-being.
• Facilitating client meetings and training regarding topics such as keeping safe, nutrition, communication, interviews and equality.
Do I need experience?
Some experience within a similar environment would be desirable, however our outstanding training and development programme means this is not essential. What we do ask for is that you are able to commit to our values at all times - We care. We respect. We learn. We lead.
Those who have previously applied for this post, need not apply.
If you’re ready to make life more interesting then we would love for you to apply online today or email us at email@example.com
Choice Support is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.